My name is Angela and I hired Lilly Lynn Events for my wedding. Specifically, Kim Hunke was amazing to work with. She was very organized, creative, fun and completly on top of things. She took care of things that were beyond the call of duty down to helping clean up after the reception! I highly recommend Kim and her company to anyone who is getting married or planning an event. There is no way my wedding would have turned out as well as it did if it had not been for her. And most importantly, I didn't have to worry about anything. Kim put me at total ease that she had everything under control and she took care of every little problem without telling us about them so we could just enjoy our big day. After the wedding she told us about all the little mis haps that occured that would have had any bride in tears, but amazingly, she took care of everything and we never knew there were ever any problems. Thanks to Kim, we only have wonderful memories and beautiful pictures to remind us of the most amazing day of our lives! Hands down, she is the best wedding planner and coordinator around!

Sincerely,
Angela Johnson