Kim provided me with excellent support and guidance throughout the wedding planning process. She was quick to respond to my e-mails and offer me her thoughts or advice. She provided me with quality vendors and pricing. I ended up using her recommended photographer, florist, make-up artist, and cake person. All were top-notch. Kim and I had tons of communication prior to the wedding and I asked a lot of questions. Thus, I felt like on the day of the wedding, I knew what to expect and did not have fears of things going awry. She was indispensable on the day of- as she made sure that the decorations were up, worked with the vendors as they arrived at the venue (she also delivered the flowers to the venue), and helped to clean-up. As a bride on a budget, I was happy to find Kim! I felt that it was totally worth it to hire her as our wedding planner. Thanks again Kim!