She did a fantastic job at planning our wedding and it was even across country. I came to Kim Hunke at Lilly Lynn Events right before I moved to the east coast in Virginia to be with my now husband Stephen. Kim and I only really had 3 wks together totally at making the plans for the wedding when I came to Seattle, WA to visit. I told her I wanted funky, yet classy, and elegant. I pretty much let her plan the whole wedding, down the to the smallest deals with just a few things in keep in mind that I wanted. She did just about everything, cause being across country I couldn't do much. She created exactly what we both envisioned. Stephen and I's wedding was so beautiful. The cake was amazing, the flowers were so perfectly pieced together and the ceremony site looked flawless. She choose the right vendors to make everything about our day perfect. Thank you Kim!